In this Paddy Power review, we will take a look at the games they offer, their license, and their current promotions.
The company operates in Dublin 4, Ireland, and is regulated by two of the most prominent commissions in the online casino world: the UK Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – this a prominent gambling regulator. In fact, one cannot think of any casino that is not licenced by the UKGC. It regularly audits online casinos to ensure that the appropriate systems are in place for fair gaming. The UKGC does not take or entertain complaints from players, but it requires operators to have an auditor representation certified by UKGC.
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission – this has been around for almost 20 years. It issues licences to states outside the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom and the European Union. Most of the facilities that operate with this commission are those that are within the States of Alderney.
Current Bonuses and Promotions
Players can currently see five offers, including the two sign-up bonuses elaborated in the next section. While the offers are not the kind you typically see in online casinos, they are still worth the money. Below is a summary of the rest.
- VIP Trip to Paradise – this promotion is open to every registered customer who decided to opt-in during the registration period.
- To qualify, one must play only in areas that qualify for the promotion. These areas are Games, Casino, and Live Casino.
- Every £1 wagered entitles a player to earn points. Different games yield different points. Slots award five points for every £1, blackjack and video poker award only one point while roulette and other table games award two points for every £1.
- Three hundred players will be drawn as winners. Winners are based on the number of points earned after the promotion season is over.
- The first placer will get a trip to the Maldives. The second placer will get £5,000 and the third player will get £4,000. All the rest will get either cash prizes or free bet draw.
- Match Predictor – this is open for two selections:
- Games: Paddy’s Picks Slots Collection
- Sports: Bets placed on all sports will qualify
- Players who succeed in predicting the outcomes can win five free spins on the game Foot Frenzy.
- Each of the spins is valued at £0.20, and Paddy Power does not impose a wagering requirement for the winnings. This means that most of the spins you won are yours, including all the winnings from these free spins.
- Free £/€5 Bet – this promotion applies to popular slot games.
- The way it works is that you have to bet either £50 or €50 before you are awarded £/€5.
- All your free bets are awarded to your wallet every Monday at 12 noon.
- 30 Free Spins – as part of the casino’s efforts to entice new players, 30 free spins are awarded to new players provided that they will opt in this promotion.
- New players will only get their free spins after verifying their accounts through SMS.
- Only the following games are eligible for promotion.
- Ancient Script
- Arcade Bomb
- Chinese Treasures
- Divine Ways
- Dragon’s Luck
- Epic Journey
- Esqueleto Mariachi
- Fortune Fest
- Fortune House
- Gems Gone Wild
- God of Wealth
- Golden Lotus
- Golden Offer
- Imperial Palace
- Jade Charms
- Lion Dance
- Lucky Fortune Cat
- Lucky Halloween
- Lucky Valentine
- Magic Gate
- Mega Jade
- Midas Gold
- Persian Fortune
- Rainbow Jackpots
- Red Phoenix Rising
- Reel Heist
- Stage 888
- Sumo Spins
- Temple of Gold
- Ten Elements
- The 100K Drop
- Three Kingdoms
- Totem Lightning
- Wild Fight
- Wild Wild Chest
Welcome and Registration Bonus
When a player signs up, he can get a £10 or €10 risk-free bet. This applies only to the first sports bet after signing up. If a player loses the first bet, Paddy Power will refund what he lost up to a maximum of £10 or €10.
The other one is the €/£30 bonus. Upon registration, the player must choose to opt-in for this promotion and then bet €/£10 on selected games. Most of these games are slots. After wagering €/£10, the player gets the €/£30 extra, which he has to bet at least 10 times before he can withdraw any payout.
Games Offered by Paddy Power
Though primarily a sports betting site, the Paddy Power is also home to a multitude of slots and table games. The site is divided into several categories and below is a breakdown of what you can find in the online casino.
- Sports Betting – the lobby offers exciting experiences for the following games:
- Horse Racing
- Rugby Union
- Rugby League
- Games – under this category are the usual casino games. Paddy Power has a wide selection of slots, poker, blackjack, roulette, and jackpot games.
- Casino and Live Casino – this area offers roulette, blackjack, casino hold ‘em, 3 card brag, Hi-Lo, and French Roulette. The games have the machine and live versions.
- Bingo – several bingo games are available to players. The casino offers 90-ball and 75-ball bingos. The ticket prices range from 5p to 50p and the jackpot can go as high 10,000 GBP.
- Poker Room – this room contains the Paddy Power Poker.
- The software must be downloaded before you can play.
- You can also play this on mobile and you will be competing against poker players from around the world.
- After download and installation, you need to register an account and deposit real money.
- This particular game has a separate promotion in which players can earn up to €15 Paddy Power bonus if they deposit €/£5.
- Paddy Power hosts regular tournaments for this game.
Players can choose how they want to play. The casino is available on mobile, computer download, and instant play where no download is required. For mobile gaming, one can play after downloading the iOS or Android app.
Payment Options for Deposits and Withdrawals
The casino accepts deposits from several institutions. Each deposit method also has a specific timeframe as to when the balances will be credited to your account.
|Institution Name||Minimum Deposit||Processing Time|
|Debit Cards||£5 or €5||Instant|
|Credit Cards||£5 or €5||Instant|
|Cash||£10 or €10||Instant|
|PayPal||£5 or €5||Instant|
|Skrill||£5 or €5||Instant|
|Neteller||£5 or €5||Instant|
|PaySafe Card||£5 or €5||Instant|
|Bank Transfer||£5 or €5||1 to 5 business days|
The casino accepts the following credit and debit cards:
- Visa Electron
Below are some important rules to remember when depositing funds.
- The casino has the right to verify your source of funds.
- The company, under its discretion, may suspend or terminate your account if you fail to provide satisfactory documents for proving your identity or source of funds.
- There is no deposit fee.
As for withdrawal, the casino offers several methods:
|Institution Name||Minimum Deposit||Processing Time|
|Debit Cards||£10 or €10||2 to 3 business days|
|Credit Cards||£10 or €10||2 to 3 business days|
|Cash||£10 or €10||Instant|
|PayPal||£10 or €10||1 to 4 hours|
|Skrill||£10 or €10||1 to 4 hours|
|Neteller||£10 or €10||1 to 4 hours|
|PaySafe Card||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Bank Transfer||£10 or €10||1 to 5 business days|
Like deposits, the casino has stipulated its terms and conditions. Some important reminders are the following.
- The casino may ask for documents to prevent money-laundering.
- All withdrawals will be made in the currency that you selected when you opened the account.
- The company does not charge withdrawal fees.
The casino offers three main channels to provide customer support: chat, phone, and Twitter. The customer support representatives are available 24/7. Here are the details:
- Phone: 08000565275
- Chat: through the website
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: @AskPaddyPower
Restricted or Accepted Countries, Currencies, and Languages
The website currently only supports English. As for the currency, the account holder can choose between GBP and EURO upon sign up. All transactions will be made in this selected currency, including deposits and withdrawal. A player cannot change the currency once selected upon registration.
The casino has restricted many countries. Overall, we have counted 68. A few of these are:
- Asian nations
- Hong Kong
- North Korea
- South Africa
- South Korea
- The United States
Game Developers for Paddy Power
The casino is powered by several of the best software giants in the casino industry. It has carefully selected its provider based on the software manufacturer’s specialization. Below are a few of the providers supporting it and a brief background for each company.
- IGT – this is a premier software developer that has been around for a long while. Its complete business name is International Game Technology. Apart from offering slots, it also provides core casino games like video poker, table games, and scratch cards. The company operates in many parts of the world like Rome, Italy, UK, and the US.
- NetEnt – the company is a leading provider of digital entertainment. It has been in operations for 20 years and has a footprint not only in online casinos but in mobile games. It has a list of award-winning games such as Jumanji, Starburst, and Gonzo’s Quest. Apart from gaming software, NetEnt is known for providing data analytics, hosting, and account management to its business partners.
- Evolution – the company has more than a decade of expertise. It was one of the pioneers in live casino platforms. It is known for providing the software for live games like poker, baccarat, Dream Catcher, blackjack, Dragon Tiger, and many more.
- PlayTech – this is one of the world’s market leaders in gaming. It is also the world’s largest supplier of gambling software. It delivers games like bingo, live casino, virtual sports, sports, poker, lottery, retail software for land-based casinos, Mexos, and financial management services.