Current Bonuses and Promotions
The casino has a hefty welcome bonus priced at €800. You will not receive the full Casinoland bonus on your first deposit because the management decided to split this into four tiers. The following table shows the maximum deposit bonus and matchups that a player can get.
|Deposit||Maximum Matchup %||Maximum Matchup Amount||You Must Deposit No More Than||You Will Get|
As you can see, you must control your deposit amount to take advantage of the welcome bonus. If you transfer €300 in your first deposit, you will only get €200 as a matchup bonus because that is the maximum that the casino will provide. On the other hand, if you transfer less than €400 on your second deposit, you will not get the full €200 matchup for that. And then by the time you move to the third and fourth deposit, you would have lost that matchup already.
The other promotion is the Tuesday Spotlight Special, which happens every Tuesday. Specific games are selected to be on the spotlight. Deposit a minimum of €50, and you get 50 free spins.
As always, the terms and conditions are always in the fine print. So in this Casinoland review, we took it upon ourselves to give you the rundown of the T&C.
- All bonuses received are limited to one person per household and can only be used once per computer. This means that your IP address will be checked and you cannot sign up multiple times just to get the bonuses several times.
- All the deposits you made with real money, including the bonuses and the winnings from both, will be locked until you met the wagering requirement.
- Players from some countries are not eligible to receive deposit bonuses. These countries are:
- Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, India, Pakistan, Ukraine, Indonesia, Russia, and Thailand.
- All the bonuses you received have a wagering requirement of 40X. You must also know that not all games qualify to count towards the wagering requirement. Below is the breakdown.
- Video Slots – 100% of the amount wagered counts towards your wagering requirement
- Classic Slots – only 75% of the amount wagered will be subtracted from your wagering requirement
- Table Games – only 5% counts towards the wagering requirement. Table games include all variations of blackjack, roulette, live dealer games, and video poker.
- You cannot use your bonus money to bet on all games. Many games are excluded, particularly:
- Classic Blackjack
- All variations of Baccarat
- All variations of Craps
- Steam Tower
- Blood Suckers
- Devil’s Delight
- Mega Joker
- Red Dog
- Sic Bo
- and some other titles
- The maximum bet you can place using your bonus money is €5. You can only increase this once you have already met the wagering requirement.
- All bonuses will expire after 30 days.
- You can withdraw the money you deposited but all your bonus cash will be forfeited.
- No deposit bonuses have a maximum withdrawal of €100. Anything in excess, which means all your winnings from a no-deposit bonus in excess of €100, will be removed from your account.
Games Offered by Casinoland
The casino has a simplified lobby. There are three major drops downs where you can select what kind of game you want to play.
- First Drop Down – select by game type. You can select from slots, blackjack, live casino, roulette, video poker, and table games.
- Second Drop Down – select by order. You can select games based on the newest releases, last games you played, or by the game studio.
- Third Drop Down – select by the name of the game developer.
There is also a search box aligned with these three drops downs so if there is a title you are looking for, just type it here and find out if it is offered instead of browsing one by one.
Below are some of the games you will find in the casino.
- NetEnt Games
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Red Dog
- Play’n GO Games
- Casino War
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Evolution Gaming
- Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em
The platform is designed to work as instant play. No download is required even if you want to play on mobile. All the games are accessible in modern browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge.
Payment Options for Deposits and Withdrawals
The casino has an acceptable list of funding and withdrawal methods. Check out this table for easy reference.
|Method||Deposit Allowed?||Withdrawal Allowed?||Limit||Processing Time|
|Visa||YES||YES||€10 to €5,000||Instant|
|Mastercard||YES||YES||€10 to €5,000||Instant|
|Neteller||YES||YES||€10 to €5,000||Instant|
|Skrill||YES||YES||€10 to €5,000||Instant|
|EcoPayz||YES||YES||€10 to €5,000||Instant|
|Euteller||YES||YES||€10 to €5,000||Instant|
|iDEAL||YES||YES||€10 to €5,000||Instant|
|Instadebit||YES||YES||€10 to €5,000||Instant|
|Paysafecard||YES||YES||€10 to €5,000||Instant|
|Trustly||YES||YES||€10 to €5,000||Instant|
|WebMoney||YES||YES||€10 to €5,000||Instant|
|PPRO||YES||YES||€10 to €5,000||3 to 5 Days|
Note that all deposits and withdrawals for your payout money are subject to KYC. This is known as the Know Your Customer process that many financial institutions use to verify the identity of their clients. It is in compliance with the existing laws in relation to money laundering. Only after you have met the conditions on the KYC will your withdrawal be processed.
One may have noticed that bank transfer is not on the table. This is because the casino does not offer bank or wire transfer as a withdrawal method.
The casino has one feature that is not commonly present in others: the ticket.
Apart from chat, email, and phone, registered users can create a ticket, after which they will receive a reference number. They can use this reference number if they want to follow up on an incident or a report. It will be easier for the customer service representative to view the history of the ticket and resolve the customer’s concern.
The other customer support channels are available 24/7. Below are the details.
- United Kingdom: 0132 291 8432
- Canada: 0807 788 2220
- International: +441322918432
What’s lacking in the site is a comprehensive FAQ page. There is an FAQ page but the questions there are very basic and the answers are also generic.
Restricted Countries, Currencies, and Languages
The casino has restricted 47 countries and below are a few examples.
- Asian countries
- Hong Kong
- North Korea
Currently, it supports the following languages for its website and customer support:
It supports the following currencies: EUR, GBP, CAD, NZD, SEK, and NOK. The casino’s main currency is EUR. All funds deposited will be converted to EUR. Minimum and maximum deposits and withdrawals are also based on EUR.
Examples of countries accepted to play are:
Game Developers for Casinoland
The casino is powered by no less than the biggest and award-winning developers in the world. Here are a few names that you may already be familiar with and a brief background for each company.
- Microgaming – a premier software developer. This name is seemingly found in every casino out there. Not only does it service online gaming operators, it also provides solutions to land-based casinos. It has been in operations since 1994 and is one of the pioneers in the industry of online entertainment. This is the company that developed world-renowned games like Jurassic Park, Game of Thrones, and Playboy Gold. It is one of the most diverse companies in its industry because it can deliver games for almost everything like poker, slots, bingo, and even sports betting.
- NetEnt – like Microgaming, this company has a solid and extensive background that runs 20 years back. NetEnt made popular games like Gonzo’s Quest and Jumanji. What keeps this company on the top among several peers is its ability to provide value-adding services to its clients. The company can provide big data analytics through its machine algorithms and help casino operators determine the hot trends in gaming. As such, NetEnt and its partners always manage to stay ahead and provide the newest and most innovative games online.
- Nyx Interactive – this company is part of the SG Digital Group, along with SGI. It has partnered not only with casinos but also with lottery and sports betting corporations. It has more than 2,000 titles under its name. The company can support multiple platforms like instant play for browsers and mobile-compatible games.
- Play’n GO – the focus of the company is set on slots in the mobile arena, but it also produces table games. Its popular games are Rise of Olympus, Sizzling Spins, Cats and Cash, and many more. The company recently announced that it will go through a corporate restructuring so it can focus its efforts in sales.
Casinoland casino has done a good job in partnering with multiple top-notch game developers. Players will certainly have a good time browsing through hundreds of slots and enjoy the varying selections for their favourite table games.
The casino has a minimalist look and feel, and a little bit cartoony because of the animated Boss Frog in the lobby. But one has to admit that its design is smooth and the colour combination of bluish-black and dark green is really professional.
An area of opportunity that the casino can improve on is the promotion. As it stands today, there are only two promotions ongoing. The best casinos always have at least five. In addition to this, there are so many rules revolving around the deposit bonus. It seems almost impossible to cash your winnings from any kind of bonus you receive.
There is also no VIP program or any kind of comp point. This is one thing that the casino may want to look at to attract more high rollers.
Lastly, there is no disclosure on the Full Terms and Conditions. You can only find a handful of information of the T&C about how the bonus must be used. Nowhere in the site can you find a complete T&C page where you can review its guidelines on how it handles your finances, what kind of security it uses, or if it uses RNG for its games.